2 Tb unsalted butter (melted)
1/2 cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
12 oz cream cheese
2/3 cup granulated suger
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 350F
- Combine melted butter and graham crumbs. Divide evenly between 4 ramekins.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Add egg and mix until smooth
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Divide cheesecake mixture evenly and pour into each ramekin.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350F
- Allow to cool, cover in foil, cut slit in foil and place in refrigerator.
- Keep in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Eat and Enjoy!