2 Tb unsalted butter (melted)
1/2 cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
12 oz cream cheese
2/3 cup granulated suger
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 350F
- Combine melted butter and graham crumbs. Divide evenly between 4 ramekins.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Add egg and mix until smooth
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Divide cheesecake mixture evenly and pour into each ramekin.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350F
- Allow to cool, cover in foil, cut slit in foil and place in refrigerator.
- Keep in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Potato Skins
5oz Can of Chicken
½ cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
½ cup Ranch Dressing
4 oz. Cream Cheese
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a bowl coat potatoes in olive oil. Place potatoes on a baking sheet and sprinkle desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 for 40-50 minutes (until you can pierce with a fork)
- In a sauce pan mix chicken and hot sauce. Break up any chunks of chicken. Bring to a boil.
- Add ranch dressing and cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is blended.
- Mix in cheddar cheese and set aside.
- Allow the potatoes to cool for 5 minutes. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the potato leaving a shell. Place the scooped portions into a bowl.
- Add your dip to the scooped portions in the bowl a little at a time until you get the consistency you desire.
- Scoop the potatoes/dip mix into your potato shells and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 350⁰F until cheese is melted. (I like to broil mine for 2 min to get a crispy cheese on top)
- Allow to cool and enjoy!